Washers to hold Foam Board

It is not missing, ransley stole it.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

My newsreader occasionally adds things. I apologize.

We have a teaching moment here.

You are correct in noting that "teachers' " is a permitted form, but only when referring to the possessive plural, as in "The teachers' lounge is a crack-house." I'm fairly sure (but cannot be certain) that the singular possessive is what you intended to convey in your post. Contrast this with "The crack-pipe was found in the teacher's pants - the teacher's a crack-head!" The first is a singular possessive, the second is a contraction.

Reply to
HeyBub

No, the only "Nit" is you. "teachers' " is plural and ALSO shows possession "teachers" is also plural. Maybe you need to go back to school and get rid of your illiterate degree. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba
Re: Washers to hold Foam Board open original image

replying to usenetr2000, homedepot_customer wrote:

homedepot_customer