Washer/Dryer combo problems

I have a MLCE52RCS1 washer dryer combo and I'm looking for a service manual. I've got a broke tub support and drum and would like to replace it.

Any help would be appreciated. Is there a better newsgroup to ask?

Cheers

Dave

Reply to
dave

You can probably get some help here-- but maybe mention the brand?

Reply to
Red Garnett

Sorry, It's a white Westinghouse. It also goes by other names like Frigidaire.

Thanks

Reply to
dave

Maybe something here: