Want to bring my horse in the house

You might do a Google search to see how the government manages the enormous amount of horseshit it generates in both the House and the Senate, to say nothing of the White House.

Smarty

Reply to
Smarty

We came across a place like that in eastern Ky a few years back. A great Aunt on Mom's side of the family was showing us around, and knew about it. I would never have gone up the - well I guess you'd call it a "road"- if she hadn't known some of the people who lived up that way. It's hard to beleive such places and people still exist.

Reply to
RT

Wouldn't it be easier for you to just move into the barn with Mr. Ed for the winter?

Reply to
RickH

They sell it their constituents. You have gotten your share, haven't you?

Reply to
Doug.Chadduck

Sad to say, more than my share!!! )-;

Smarty

Reply to
Smarty

Don't break its neck when you try to kiss it while your doing horsy style..

Reply to
MandingO