Wall topper ideas wanted

Put in a new versalock retaining wall in driveway. 2 sections. One is 50 foot stepping down 8 inch every 10 feet, the second is no step but 90 degree angle for steps. Both about 40 inches tall already capped. Looking for ideas to make it stand out. Maybe box planters or other on top. Any ideas?

is my wall in front. Was even thinking fire boxes but need some safety too.

Reply to
Thomas

You've probably thought of LED string lights. Some sort of odd fencing? Orange traffic cones would stand out. Is the wall wide enough to put pedal toys on it? Maybe pedal farm equipment would give people something to talk about.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

How much money do you have?

LED fire boxes. Lots of them.

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

I think it looks OK as it is. Things on top of it may fall into driveway.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Lag bolts could keep things from falling. I've been in neighborhoods where the houses all look alike. It sure would be nice if each had something distinctive to make it stand out. It's nice to tell a visitor to look for .................... instead of a house number fifty feet away from the street.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Concerned about it being right on the driveway. My house number is on the mailbox in the street and all our houses are different. Looks like his mailbox is on the porch. Might be a good idea to put the house number on the retaining wall close to the street.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

There are 3 houses on my side of the street. Not too worried about the number.I did change it from Five to 5. Here is the old wall

Thomas

New wall looks nice. Old wall looks like small retaining wall in my back yard which started to buckle and and I added retaining blocks.

Reply to
invalid unparseable