Wagner

I am considering getting a Wagner airless sprayer. Any good? If so, is one model better than the other? I have an air compressor, PC 4gal. I don't think it puts out enough volume for a sprayer, 5.3@90 psi. I want to do a bunch of cabinet doors, and drawers, along with some other things that I can do outdoors.

Thanks, Frank

Reply to
Frank Dennis

run by Jeff Jewitt. Check his lines of spray stuff, read his forums and call him to ask for recommendations or post the question on one of the forums. State what you have and want to do. I bought a touch-up gun that works quite well with the 1 HP comressor I have.

Reply to
Bobnospam1