Vonage phone

We found it better than the BellSouth Service it replaced!

Reply to
avoidspam

I can use any of the 4 cell phones we have but when it has happened I used my Vonage - which is connected along with my cable modem, router, and Vonage adaptor to a UPS.

Reply to
avoidspam

My brother has Vonage and I think the voice quality is only fair. If it was better, I'd get it myself.

Reply to
Bonnie