Vinyl Siding

Can anyone give me a cost estimate on vinyl siding for a townhouse? It's 2 floors in front, but the first half of the first floor is brick, since we're in the middle there are no real sides but each house is offset so they alternate sticking out front and back about a foot on each side and the back is flat but it has all three floors? Just a ballpark will do...I don't even have any idea. It would be installed and I just want to make sure it's some kind of reasonable. Thanks, Murry

Reply to
Murry

Sure, just call a couple of the siding installers in your neighborhood. They'd be happy to help you.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Carefully check their papers to see if they are bonded and insured. Many say they are, but can't supply the proof.

Reply to
Phisherman