Ventilation problem.

air is lazy and won't move into a dead end, you may find airflow requires your door to be opened for your problem room if there is no return vent.

if you close the louvers or block the vents in the other rooms is there airflow? if so you may need to balance the adjustable louvers in your system to provide less flow to other parts of the house and more towards your room.

Reply to
buffalobill

Hello all !!! I have a problem with the ventilation on my bedroom. The system comes with vents coming out of the floor. All the vents work fine except the one I just described. All the vents are in a straight line and the one in my bedroom is not the last one so I guess the duct is not clogged. I have taken the vent grill out of that vent and made a visual inspection and everything looks very clean. Can anyone give some suggestions or tell me what the problem might be. Thanks a lot in advance.

Reply to
Ed