Varnish Collected and hardened on Ledges of Door Panel

Hi, In years past I had weather proofed an exterior door with varnish. This door has panels. I may have put the coat on too thick because the excess varnish collected and hardened on the ledges of the panels.

What's the best way to remove this hardened varnish?

Thanks!

Reply to
Yee Hah

Scrape and/or sand and/or paint remover.

Reply to
dadiOH