Update on "Vibrating Washer"

Hi all, for some reason, I can't access my original post __"Washing Machine Woes"__ from a few days ago. Anyway, here's a snippet of it"

I have a 1987 Kenmore (Whirlpool) clothes washing machine that I > inherited. It's a direct drive model (no belt). > > Lately, with every load, it vibrates as if it were somewhat "out of > balance" during the spin cycles. NOT the real bang, bang, bang, then > stop dead vibration, but you can still hear it banging lightly as it > spins. \\

Anyway, SQLIT, suggested that I:

"Check the feet on the bottom and see if they are still set to level... mine vibrated loose some years ago with similar results. I got a level and set it up again, all was well."

So, I did. It seems to have cured the problem. Thanks MUCH!!

Reply to
Tim J. Johson

Glad to hear it wasn't something major. Thanks for the follow up.

Dan O.

- Appliance411.com

=Ð~~~~~~

Reply to