Under the carpet?

some years after moving into a house, you decide to replace the carpets. You find this painted on the floor:

What would you think?

Doug Warner

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 02:02:18 -0500 "Doug Warner" used 9 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.home.repair

I would think it was just some idiot kids playing around. I don't know what those symbols mean (if anything). What I found more amusing was this:

two macadamia nuts! What a rip-off! LOL....

Reply to
G. Morgan

Any less than that would be false advertising....

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT

Probably the same thing people thought last year when you asked:

I see why you specify "X-No-Archive: yes"

Reply to
Erma1ina

Good one, Erma!!!!

Reply to
Red Neckerson

It looked familiar. Like Red said, good catch....

Reply to
HeatMan

Joe Fabeitz

So what's wrong with asking again? People come and go to these newsgroups; maybe he can get a better answer than "cult shit" this time.

Personally I side with the "kids having fun" theory myself.

Reply to
John Harlow

Wow, you do keep track of things.

Anyway now that you raised my curiosity the paint on the floor looks way too fresh and undisturbed. It would have lint and glue marks had it been hidden under the carpet tiles. Methinks the OP painted the stuff on the floor himself.

Reply to
PaPaPeng

It is arabic for "fuzzy side up"?

Reply to
John Hines

Methinks you'll be needing one of these soon, if not allready:

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

I'd think you might need a new hobby--after all, didn't you post the very same picture here 'bout a year ago?!

--JWW

Reply to
John W. Wells

Send that to Consumer Reports and get your name and snapshot in print!

And complain to Planter's--they'll probably send you a whole case of 'em, in which case you'll likely end up with a couple dozen macadamias!

--JWW

Reply to
John W. Wells

Sound like the old recipe for "50-50" rabbit/horse stew. The meat of one rabbit and the meat of one horse.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia