Tuck Tape? Vapor barrier tape?

I'm laying some wood-laminate flooring. The directions call for a vapor barrier and Tuck Tape to tape seams. Do I really need Tuck Tape (is this carried by Lowe's or HD?) or can I use tape like the clear packing tape? That stuff sticks to anything.

Reply to
dan

Or just buy the jumbo roll of plastic at HD that is (I think) 20 feet x 100 feet and have no seems if possible. With a little overlap, packing tape should be fine.

Reply to
RickH