tubeless tire repair for a hand truck

The problem may not be the tubes, but instead a leaking valve stem. Remove the cap, then, put a little spit on your finger and cover the stem. You will be able to see air leaks.

Or, just tighten the stem valve with the little valve stem and put the cap back on.

If the tubes is a slow leak around the rim -- submerge the tire in a tub of water and look for air bubbles leaking.

BTDT

Reply to
Oren

Video: Tires still on the trailer

_Seal A Tire Bead with Starting Fluid_

Includes Disclamier...

Reply to
Oren

Starting fluid???...I don't think so.

Reply to
Roy

Why would that be, it has been done all over the world, I can say from personal experience it sounds worse than it is.

Eric in North TX

Also note, only a small amount of starting fluid in needed. No need to empty the entire contents of the can. Using to much fluid would blow the bead off the rim.

Reply to
Oren

LSMFT wrote in news:MI1ro.39410$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe12.iad:

I sprayed the rim with oil, took the valve out and pumped the air in until it sealed then quickly put the valve back in & pumped it up again. Worked like a charm

Bob