TSC implement paint on baseboards?

I am replacing and painting some MDF baseboards in my dining room/kitchen. I thought about trying to paint then with my air compressor spray gun and T SC white implement paint with hardener added. Will this paint work with woo d? Really wanting something I can spray and that will last. Often the baseb oards are hit with vacuum, etc....

Reply to
stryped1