TROL-A-TEMP DAMPER NEEDED 12X12AOBD

Hi all

Does anyone know if Honeywell still manufactures their Trol-a-Temp AOBD (Automatic Opposed Blade Damper) line of air dampers ??? One of mine went bad after 16 years, and I need another. It is a 12X12AOBD with the orange motor. I would post this in alt.hvac, but they are a bunch of popous assholes and all they have for the average homeowner is a wise ass answer. Thanks for any leads you can give me.

RON ======================================================== Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.

Reply to
Ron in NY

Looks like it.

Travis Jordan

Handy link - maybe this will help diagnose your problem.

Travis Jordan