Triple Sixty Breakers

I was at a garage sale today, they had a box of a dozen or so triple

60 amp breakers. I didn't check what brand, or type of panel.

The guy wanted two bucks each. Looked new.

I've not used a triple breaker in ages (and then only once). Anyone want em? Give me a shout, and we'll work out the money, postage, and all that. Sale is June 7,8,9. Git im while they're hot.

Or I can go back and ask for details. Brand, etc.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Are you talking about 3 phase breakers?

Reply to
HeatMan

Yep, I think that's what we're discussing.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon