Toro 724 Reverse not working??

Hi, I just purchased a used Toro 724. When I picked it up the guy ran it through all the gears. It even went in reverse, or he made it look like it did by putting it in gear and pulling it back!! My own fault, I trusted the guy. I should of tried it out myself. I have never used one before and just took his word. Anyways, when I got home, I tried to use reverse to get in garage but nothing happens. Of course the guy I purchased from won't answer his phone. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Frank

Reply to
FrankAllen1