Toilet bowl water level is extremely low

I noticed today that one of our toilets had a really low water level in the bowl. And when it's flushed, it starts with a big "bloop" of air.

I checked the other toilets, and they are all like this.

Does it have anything to do with the cold? We have a septic tank, and it's been below zero (like it is in so many places).

Reply to
Mitch

Could be the cold. The vent terminal on the roof may have frosted closed. Can be a vent at the septic end too (ground level).

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

When your toilets sound "bloopy" it is generally a good indication of poor ventillation. If this has just started I would suspect your vent out of the house has probably been obstructed.

Hope this is of some assistance.

Regards, Justin

Reply to
Justin West

Is this a big problem? Can I just wait it out?

Reply to
Mitch

Not a problem, as long as you don't have to poop.

Reply to
Sam Johnson

LOL!

Actually, two of them have already self-corrected.

Reply to
Mitch

"Things that go away by themselves usually come back by themselves."

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia