To derbay dad/ hangin a plasma TV

If you came and installed that cheap channel shit in my house to install a plasma TV, I would grab you by the slack of your pants and literally heave you > the f*ck over the stairs, right to the bottom without a dime. I woud not even offer you an explanation.

Reply to
Danimal

Looks like Dan started his New Year's Eve drinking a few hours early this year...

Reply to
Doug Miller

Thank you for reminding me, I'm low on bourbon :)

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Feeling a bit inferior, danny? Most people with an imaginative scenario to belittle another usually are.

Reply to
SBH

For the record, I've yet to meet an electrician that didn't carry a

10-in-1. And yes, I have one myself. What's wrong with replacing a whole mess of tools with one that fits in your back pocket? Do you strap on a tool belt to replace a receptacle, or just shove a 10-in-1, needlenose, and Kleins in your back pocket and get 'er done?

the Klein 6 in 1 tap is another lifesaver, although I've only ever used the 6-32, 8-32 and 10-32 taps on mine.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

"Danimal" wrote in news:4b3c47a2$0$5315$ snipped-for-privacy@news.aliant.net:

Reply to
Freeman

I think most of the extra bits are missing from your screwdriver...

Reply to
Jules

Plonk!

Reply to
Bob F

Give me a call when you can actually afford a plasma TV and we'll chat about the various installation options available.

In the meantime, have a Happy New Year.

Reply to
DerbyDad03