Titan N-120

I had the Titan Model N120 I purchased on 8/13/04 and now it just kicked the bucket. We did nothing different to it just quit after performing perfectly for 3.7 years. Does anyone know if there may be a quick fix? Something I am overlooking. I tried flipping the breaker, the light goes on when I turn on hot water but no Hot water coming out...

Reply to
gonzalez101