Tire Rotation Scam

IDK, you just responded to a five year old thread, so maybe the answer is yes?

Reply to
trader_4

Think about how stupid the average person is- then consider that 50% of people are dumber than that. If that isn't bad enough, remember that these same folks can vote and sit on juries.

Reply to
Wade Garrett

On Wed 23 May 2018 01:28:28p, Wade Garrett told us...

I'm now 73 years old and I'm reminded everyday how stupid the majority of people are. In all the jobs I've had during my working life, I was extreely fortunate to have been surrounded by above average and extremely intelligent people.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

did this involve Micky?

Reply to
rbowman

On Wed, 23 May 2018 20:41:31 -0600, rbowman wrote in

Almost certainly.

Reply to
VinnyB