Tile Grout Cleaner

I used the usually available tile cleaners from the big box stores to clean tile and grout, I am not satisfied with the results. Please recommend a grout cleaner. Grout has been sealed, is two years old, dirt is from the usual normal traffic in the bathrooms and kitchen, light beige in color. tia

Reply to
Shelly

On 5/16/2008 6:46 PM Shelly spake thus:

Ordinary kitchen cleanser (Ajax, etc.), applied with toothbrush. Worked for me. Requires lots of elbow grease and lots of toothbrushes (they get worn down to a nub in no time flat). But the grout will be clean.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl