Thompsons Wood Protector on Vinel(plastic) Siding

List,

I sprayed Thompsons wood protector on my deck on a windy day last weekend. Now I have this ugly yellow stuff on new white vinyl (sp?) siding. I tried a using my power washer, on low, with no luck. Is there a product out there to remove this stuff??

Thanks in advance.

Tom.

Reply to
Taadz

"Taadz" wrote

Well DUH!

Reply to
WhoopWhoop

Did you try the "Ask Us" section at the Thompsons web site?

I didn't think so!

TOM KAN PA