Thermostat: Who To Order From Suggestions, Please ?

Hello,

Last year I bought a Honeywell digital thermostat for our forced hot water heating system. It has made an incredible difference in keeping the place uniformly warm at a set temp. Can't believe how well it works. Used to have the old round mercury vial type.

Anyway, I guess I should have bought two of them, as I would now like to put the same thing on our downstairs loop.

Looked all over, but nobody seems to carry this model anymore (Model RTH

5100 B). Have no idea it it's been discontinued, or they just are out of stock.

Hate to just pick a name randomly off of the web.

Can anyone suggest a really reputable dealer who sells these things via the internet ?

Much thanks, Bob

Reply to
Robert11

Then enter your zip code; you might get lucky.

Also, check Home Depot. While they may or may not have the 5100, they may have one of the similar models. Or upgrade to a programmable one. $50 to $100 for Honeywell; less for other brands.

If you are a die hard for that 5100, then you may have to just pick some company. :-)

If you really have to pick, then maybe a company like Honeywell Central?

$54.99

Location: Austin Texas Travis County Phone: 877-MED-WING (877-633-9464) Address: 815 Brazos Street, Suite 900, Austin, TX 78701

Hours: 9am - 8pm M - F (EST), SAT 11-

Reply to
Tim