The NSA's Hidden Spy Hubs in Eight U.S. Cities

The NSA's Hidden Spy Hubs in Eight U.S. Cities
https://theintercept.com/2018/06/25/att-internet-nsa-spy-hubs/
On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 06:30:42 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"

There is a building in Atlanta I am told is the Archives building. It was explained to me that the reason there are no windows is because the light is bad for documents.
It makes me wonder if that is the actual explanation.
On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 15:35:18 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@none.invalid wrote:

There was a building in Atlanta called The archives building.
https://www.ajc.com/news/watch-old-georgia-archives-building-imploded/tCNjYjxwzYc1GozLtywLrI/
On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 06:30:42 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"

NSA contractors are all over the country in very normal looking office buildings and even if you are cleared to be inside, you would get pretty bored at what you see. It is just geeks banging on computers in cubicles, just like 1000 other offices around the world. BTDT