The HISTORY Behind Gun Control

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Easy, throwing a Democratic party isn't cheap.

Reply to
krw

Same union

Reply to
gfretwell

No, I never say "Lots of people" when I mean just one.

Reply to
Wes Groleau

And I never say "both sides" when I mean just one.

However, I appreciate your attempt at reason instead of the standard Usenet name-calling.

Reply to
Wes Groleau

Another leftist silliness - equating the amount spent on education with intellectual prowess.

Did it ever occur to you that less money is needed in Alabama for some other reason, like the citizens of that state being already pretty smart?

Reply to
HeyBub

Needed more than the teachers' union, fer sure.

Reply to
krw

Oh look Another ignorant pinky surfaces from the horseshit pile to spout ignorant revisionist cant

Reply to
Attila Iskander