Temo Sunroom or Archadeck Sundroom

Has anyone had a Temo sunroom or an Archadeck sunroom built for you? If so, when was it built, and what's your experience been with it?

The local representatives for Temo and for Archadeck did presentations to my husband and me this past weekend to build a sunroom. Although we weren't pleased with the Temo salesman, the Temo product looks good to us. We liked the Archadeck salesman, but he didn't have an extensive demonstration like Temo so it's harder to tell if Archadeck has a good product.

Both Temo and Archadeck are expensive, so we would like to find out what anyone else's experience has been before we go any farther.

Thanks! Marcia

Reply to
Marcia

On 11/30/2004 11:52 PM US(ET), Marcia took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

Never heard of either. I went with a 20' x 20' "Four Seasons" sunroom.

'm sure that the price is competitive with the others (all expensive). It's all aluminum framed, and here in NY, requires heat and AC in order to be truly a "4 Seasons" room. Because it sits in the sun all afternoon, I went for the solid roof with 4 skylights rather than the all glass roof. I have a ventless gas fireplace for the winter, but haven't yet installed AC for the summer (it's a year and a half old, finished in late August last year, and has only gone through 1-1/2 summers). My house has central AC, but there's no way to install a separate duct for the sunroom without major house modifications.

Reply to
willshak

? Although we weren't pleased with the Temo salesman, the Temo product ? looks good to us. We liked the Archadeck salesman, but he didn't ? have an extensive demonstration like Temo so it's harder to tell if ? Archadeck has a good product.

I'm always curious about what consumers like and dislike about salesmen.

Why weren't you pleased with the Temo salesman, and why did you like the Archadeck salesman?

Reply to
Lyle B. Harwood