Tall slot on 3 prong adapter something I just noticed todayT

Maybe we don't think telling people in a home repair group to cut off the ground pin is funny. It will be far more dangerous than this virus is for most people.

Reply to
gfretwell

I thought the "whoosh"was in response to my suggestion to use a GFCI outlet ungrounded. That's the way the thread was structured.

Reply to
Clare Snyder

Dead is dead.

Reply to
gfretwell

Yes, an absolutely groundless comparison.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

I am shocked that you think so.

Reply to