Suspended Ceiling Tile

Does anyone still make or sell lightweight suspended ceiling tiles? I'm loo= king for the type which is made of a pad of what looks like inter-woven fib= erglass with a thin plastic veneer glued on the exposed side. Home Depot an= d Lowe's only sell the compressed fiber type. At HD you can get single tile= s while Lowe's only sells them in bundles.

Reply to
Pavel314

ooking for the type which is made of a pad of what looks like inter-woven f= iberglass with a thin plastic veneer glued on the exposed side. Home Depot = and Lowe's only sell the compressed fiber type. At HD you can get single ti= les while Lowe's only sells them in bundles. =A0

I haven't shopped for ceiling tile in ages, but HD carried the insulated tile back when. I think it's more of a commercial thing. Check a commercial drywall/building supply.

RicodJour

for the type which is made of a pad of what looks like inter-woven fiberglass with a thin plastic veneer glued on the exposed side. Home Depot and Lowe's only sell the compressed fiber type. At HD you can get single tiles while Lowe's only sells them in bundles.

They have them on the web site

Whether you can get them to break a pack is up to the store manager.

Reply to
gfretwell