Sub-Floor Material: Sheeting vs. Sturd-I-Floor

I bought 2 4x8 GP 23/32" RTD Sheeting to replace some 23/32" GP Sturd-I-Floor panels I needed to replace. I had to cut the grooves out to get the original panels out.
I'm thinking I made a mistake buying the sheeting vs. Sturd-I-Floor panels. Are they equivalent except for tongue-and-groove? Or should I go get some Sturd-I-Floor?
Along these lines since I had to cut off the tong and it is stuck in the grooved of the old, should I leave 1/8" gap between old and new to allow for expansion and cut down on any squeaks? Perhaps lay down some type of caulk between old and new panels?
Thanks, -Mike
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.