styrofoam-like covering

An ad in freecycle offers a dishwasher: worked fine before we removed it*Does NOT have the bottom panel nor the styrofoam-like covering over the top

I don't need a dishwasher, but what is the styrofoam-like covering over the top?

Reply to
mm

heat and/or sound insulation

Reply to
chaniarts

thanks. I get it now. It's easy to find more styrofoam. I suppose you could make a bottom panel out of wood. Sounds like a good deal for someone.

Reply to
mm