Storing Psint?

Paint isn't going to dry or cure until it gives off solvents. The chemistry I referred to - or, more accurately, the physics - of how much oxygen is actually displaced by the "blow in the can" method". My bet: not enough to matter, unless it is a very small volume of paint. In that case, a smaller container makes a lot more sense. Why leave a little bit of paint (of what use?) in a large can?

Reply to
norminn

I do it because it's the client's paint, and I want them to have the sticker that shows the tinting formula. With that sticker, they can buy another can of paint if the old one is no good.

Reply to
SteveBell

" snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net" wrote in news:ILWdnf_xSr3b2GPUnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

Sounds familiar. Open a 5gal bucket of mudd and what's on top?

Reply to
Red Green