Stone like tile to cover a concrete retaining wall.

Looking for ideas, to cover a concrete wall sticking out of the house side for about 6' height and 6' long and about 1 feet thick a the top with some natural stone/rock looking tiles. Do they stand the Zone 6 weather conditions? What tiles brand names should I looking for. I will preder one with uneven edges to make a natural stone look.

Tks

Sam.

Reply to
sams

Just a dumb carpenter's question.

Why not lay stone?

DanG

Google for Eldorado stone

Reply to
Rudy

Try these:

referred to as thin brick or brick veneer. They should hold up to your climate.

Reply to
Scott

I was going to tile my porch, patio and a retaining wall until I tried doing the concreate acid staining, works great and better than tiling.

Reply to
MC