stipping solid core door for stain ?

I have a double 6ft wide entrance door that is solid core and painted off white....I want to stripe it down taking all the paint off and then stain with a good wood stain and then seal it.

What is the best way to get the old paint off while "protecting" the wood finish underneath ? at best...it has two coats of paint...but perhaps only one

Thanks, Tim

Reply to
trinaz

Bob Bowles