Steer clear of Brinley sweeper

Hi folks Anyone got a Brinley lawn sweeper for towing behind a tractor? I picked one up at home depot this weekend and have to say its frustration in a box. I have dealt with products that have to be partly assembled, but this sweeper is the clear winner. Even handy folks like me can expect to scratch the hell out of the paint, bend something, be confused, and poke no less than 2 holes in the hamper--about a 3 hour nightmare. When did it become ok to spend good money on a product and have to do their company's labor? Also, for those who are shopping, dont let Brinley's claim of "convenient compact storage" fool you. It essentially involves partial disassemby and reassembly--not practical for someone who uses it on a regular basis. Next time I will be sure to spend an extra hundred or two at the machine shop in town on a husqy or the like. Certainly a better engineered product and available FULLY ASSEMBLED. cj

Reply to
CJ