Splatter

Most men don't realize how they piss all over the floor, all over the toilet and all over the wall with their splatter unless they live alone and clean their own bathrooms. Besides sitting down, is there a way to reduce/stop splatter?

Reply to
LSMFT

Use the sink? Why do you need another solution beside sitting? Not convenient enough?

Wait, how is this a home repair issue?

Reply to
mike

(apologies in advance to readers with delicate sensitivities...)

Does the phrase 'skin it and wring it' ring a bell? With a nym like yours, you must have gone through short-arm inspection at some point. The end getting gummed up causes most of the oopsies- a nice round hole makes a cleaner stream.

Oh, and turning the light on helps, even if it makes it harder to get back to sleep.

If you are really curious, find a real library and read Alexander Kira's definitive work, 'The Bathroom', that actually studied such things. He worked for Calspan when he wrote the first edition, but I think he did the revised versions on his own. (It realy freaked out my 8th grade English teacher, when I did a diorama of an outhouse beside some trees as my 'multi-media' book report on it, with a couple 3x5 cards of text attached to it. Hey, this was pre-computer era. Got an A on it, though.)

Reply to
aemeijers

When SWMBO says Oh Yuck- you gotta do a gut job on that skanky bathroom- the floor won't come clean any more, and it is so mushy the toilet rocks.

Reply to
aemeijers

Not as long as females desire to piss standing up. Some ladies want urinals, instead of the sit down bowls.

Beware of menstrual fluids on a commonly used toilet.

Reply to
Oren

Ever lifted the toilet seat and looked at the underside of it in an all female house --- disgusting. Males are not the only ones to make a mess, it is just a little wider distributed.

Reply to
EXT

Amen to that. One semester in college, I worked as a night shift janitor in one of the larger buildings on campus. The women's cans were ALWAYS far nastier than the men's. Many women apparently can't bring themselves to sit on those 'nasty' toilet seats, so instead, they 'hover' over them. You fill in the details. Although I have never been in the womens' can in a bar, I understand those are even worse, due to the influence of booze on volume and hovering steadiness.

Reply to
aemeijers

Oren wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

geesh, that is really awkward!

Reply to
Lisa BB.

I'm sorry. The bigger the hose, the bigger the splatter. You're an adult. Cope.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

OREN, OREN, OREN! It is entirely PC correct for the distaff side to piss and moan about our shortcomings (no pun intended), as that is why God gave them two sets of lips. It is entirely not right to point out anything that may be similarly disgusting, revolting, or disease carrying about them.

I sincerely hope this helps.

But I doubt it.

INCOMING!

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

I love that Michael Caine line from Alfie:

But then, what's really beautiful when you get really close to it, eh?

Paraphrased for the PC

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

"EXT" wrote in news:4bda2af8$0$65828$ snipped-for-privacy@auth.newsreader.octanews.com:

If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat and wipe the seat.

Reply to
Me

A funnel and a hose.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Oh yea, that's why it take two women to go to the restroom, one has to cantilever the other off the seat.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

We aim to please, would you aim too, please?

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Do you stand to take a shit?

Reply to
Ron

Nah, that is a function of a different CG and different hinge pin alignment.

Reply to
aemeijers

The reason many men don't sit is that the water's cold.

And deep.

Reply to
HeyBub

Thanks. I've been wondering for about 50 years why that is, since I prefer to go to the restroom alone. (And I hate it when someone talks to me in there. Give a girl some privacy, please.)

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

HOLD ON TIGHT SUZY! Don't let me fall in.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas