Speaking of dishwashers

On Sat 02 Jan 2010 01:30:14p, Percival P. Cassidy told us...

There are other brands besides Fisher & Paykel.

There is also a sink/dishwasher option:

Wayne Boatwright

Holy crap, half the size at twice the price. Proabably handy for some people though.

I've seen other drawer machines, but they are the F&P with a different label on them..

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Wow, if somebody knows a place where I can look at this, I'd love to check them out. The price is steep, but it sure is a creative idea for my situation.

Jo Ann

Reply to
Jo Ann