Speaking of Bosch dishwashers

is there anyway to turn off the beep beep beep at the end of cycle? And why would anyone need a warning sound that the dishwasher has finished? If I don't get up to open the door and turn it off it reminds me in 10 minutes.

Reply to
Madx

"Madx" wrote

== Yes, the beep can be disabled. Instructions are in the manual. Well, they're in my manual, anyway.

Reply to
Gini

I Have a GE that Beeps. Instructions in manual on how to deactivate it. Should be in yours. MLD

Reply to
MLD

I guess they want you to remove the dishes before they wrinkle.

Reply to
JKevorkian

You don't use Revlon Anti-Aging Creme on your dishes?!?! ;)

To the OP - thanks for reminding me - I have to do the same thing but I haven't gotten a round tuit yet.

RicodJour