Spa leak

I have an in ground spa...20 years old but beautiful with small colorful tile throughout....I know there is a leak from a jet. I had a spa leak guy in and he reversed everything and pin pointed the leak. To make sure, is there a way to block off this jet TO MAKE SURE this is the only leak! Is there a gismo that will screw into where the eyeball goes to seal off that jet...a thing big enough to screw into the eye ball plate...the thing with two holes for screwing in??? I know there is some room between the actual eyeball and it's holder but I'm talking about the plate that hold that eyeball and it's holder. Yes, I'm an amateur...how did you guess. Frank in California

Reply to
fxmalone