Source for surveillance cameras & equip.

I am looking for sources for surveillance cameras and equipment.

Thanks,

Craig in AZ

Reply to
cm

good old harbor freight has some basic home system on sale really cheap, like $50 maybe

camera and cables

bill

Reply to
mcameron

m Ransley

comp.home.automation would be a better place for this question. Or, just browse it for store names.

Bob

Thanks,

Craig in AZ

Reply to
Bob

harbor freight has a camera with cables for about $29.95 that works great with your own TV set or monitor(old commodore computer monitor is what i had used.. i dont think it will work on a present day computer monitor... they are made different.. they also have a 4 camera set with a 4 way switch set up for about $200.00.. check them out at

hope this helps.

Reply to
jim

high quality stuff -- we use some of the components for stuff at work.

order a free catalogue -- there's a lot of stuff.

.max

Reply to
Max