So I am thinking of inspecting my house for repairs...

I have been making mental notes of problems that I I have to work on when the weather gets warm, and decided to do an actual walk around and list what needs to be done. (you know, peeling paint here, driveway cracks there, leaky fieldstone in basement, etc. etc.)

Can anyone point out a checklist or seomething that I can use to get started?

Thanks,

Bluesman

Reply to
Bluesman

Your browser has no search button?

Reply to
default

Blues,

Tell your wife you have too much time on your hands. She will begin a list that will never end.

Dave M.

Reply to
David Martel

For starters: Reroof it, repave the driveway (sweep up the blown off shingles first), get an oil burner tech in to repair & tune the boiler's oil burner, remove the sandbox (spread the sand over the back yard ), have fresh screeed loam put down and reseed the yard, and take the dog elseware to urinate (say the local fire hydrant).

Reply to
The Masked Marvel

Ha ha !! This guy reads all my posts! Yes those are all on the list. Sorry it all came out at once, but at this point I realize that my 100 year old house is going to need some help to keep it looking good and not falling apart in the future.

Dog has been gone for 2 years...so maybe the lawn has hope.

Thanks for helping the lifelong apartment boy fix his house...

Bluesman

Reply to
Bluesman