Snowblower [and lawn mower] forum

I asked a snowblower question a couple weeks ago and asked where the Snowblower forum that I ran across a few years ago was hiding. no-one seemed to know where the forum was.

I found it again-

I'm more of a Usenet junky myself- but for pure lawnmower and snowblower info, these guys can't be beat.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

Hey, thanks for the link.

They had moved to Abby's Guide

... and it's still there, but the activity level is nowhere near what the OPE site used to be before it moved.

Jim Elbrecht wrote:

Reply to
Robert Barr