Small Engine Carburetor Rebuild or Replace?

e:

get

Depends on what's wrong with the carb. If it just needs a rebuild kit, which is gasket, needle valve, etc, I've bought them on Ebay for

5hp snowblower engine for $10. In my experience, cleaning it out completely, which requires the rebuild kit, is usually all it needs. If it needs that plus a float or float bowl, etc, that need to be replaced, then you can find out the cost of that vs buying a new one. It also depends on your skills and if you can follow repair instructions. One caveat, the rebuild kit I used did not include the gasket to mount the carb to the intake. Make sure you buy one of those too.
Reply to
trader4

Step 2 can replace Step 1. *L*

Reply to