Slippery Bathtub

We have a shower / bathtub combination where the tub is toooooo slippery to use as a shower. We have a suction cup mat in the bottom of the tub and even it won't stay stationary. Both the tub and mat are kept very clean.

Looking for advice on how to make the tub less slippery. Is there any liquid cleaning solution I could use on the tub to take away the slippery condition?

Any advice appreciated.

Reply to
grinder

There are adhesive strips on the market that are coated with a none slip material that you can put in bottom of tub. They last for a long time before needing replacement

Reply to
tinacci336

Just be sure to thoroughly clean the tub floor before applying these strips. After using your usual cleaner, let it dry, and then wipe with isopropyl alcohol until it's squeaky clean.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

I took care of a similar tub problem once with non-slip floor wax on the bottom of the tub. Worked fine, just had to reapply it every month or so.

Reply to
Joshua Putnam