Shutter and Window Casing

Hell,

My friend and i were opening a small business of Shutters and Window iCasing n the Bay Area in CA.These product allows you to install in your exsiting window or your new replacement of aluminum or vinyle window. We really wants to expand but lack of experience in Sales and Marketing.

Any recommandation,advice,feedback,resourse,information,how to,where to,I would be really appreciated.There is so many talented person in this planet,i hope you read this and make my brain function again,its abselute not functioning for 48 hrs.

Thank You, Lin

Reply to
LiVNgu