Shower surround

Years ago my dad and I installed an inexpensive shower surround. It is a one sheet plastic surround that is embossed with a tile look. I cannot find it anywhere because I don't remember what it is called. IF I go to Lowes or Home Depot, what should I call it?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.