Sharp NO-FROST Refrigerator

Hi, the refrigerator section of the above fridge does not cool. Freezer section is ok. Evaporator fan is ok. Vent from freezer to refrigerator is clog-free. What could be the problem? Any ideas will be appreciated.

Reply to
Roy

We don't have enough information yet. Sure can't think of anything from this information. Most likely defrost problems.

Reply to
Stormin Mormonn

Hi,

Frost free failure ( frost blocks the cold air from being circulated around ) or the fan itself may have quit or is slow.

*Some* common trouble makers....
jeff.

Appliance Repair Aid

jeff

Jeff, the fan is ok though I did not check the evaporator coils for frost. Thanks for the link. Now I know what to look for.

Reply to
Roy