Serious gas leak

I have a serious gas leak in my house. Everytime I wake up in the morning I can smell gas. I checked all the pipes and even the oven but the gas keeps leaking. I notice the gas the most under my blankets when I wake up and my wife refuses to sleep with me ever since this started about 2 weeks ago. What should I do? This is getting serious.

Reply to
knobhead

Hold her head under the covers.

Reply to
almoran

Tell her it's her "morning gift" personalized from you.

Reply to
MrC1

I have a serious gas leak in my house. Everytime I wake up in the morning I can smell gas. I checked all the pipes and even the oven but the gas keeps leaking. I notice the gas the most under my blankets when I wake up and my wife refuses to sleep with me ever since this started about 2 weeks ago. What should I do? This is getting serious.

Reply to
knobhead

Get a life or at least get a better script.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Light a match, doofus.

Reply to
Dan C

Cut out those baked bean snacks. :-)

Reply to
Rich Greenberg

"DUTCH OVEN!!!!!"

;-]

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

Beano

Reply to
wannabe

Hey Homer, Say Hi to Marge and Bart for me

Reply to
PipeDown

Light a match and go investigate where the smell is coming from.

Reply to
Buck Turgidson