Semi OT-Using tools to open beers

Quite a few of the snaps in this video show quite a large variety of tools being used to open beers.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

That was amusing.

Reply to
Metspitzer

I've never consumed an alcoholic beverage in my life but I must admit, a lot of guys can't do any home repairs without at least one, er, 12 beers. I must also admire the lengths alcoholics will go to to drug themselves silly. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Anytime I somebody breaking glass to remove a beer cap, I cry at the waste of good beer. But only for good beer,

Reply to
Vic Smith