self leveling application

I'm leveling a corner of my kitchen with some Level Quick RS, it's cement based.

It's going over some old oak flooring that has had vinyl tile removed (the tile was spongy). What should I do about the remaining adhesive? Will the primer stick to that? I can put this over the remaining commercial vinyl, which is sound.

I'd rather not have to deal with it more than I have to. I do have a lot of 5mm "cabinet floor underlayment".

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Thies